CMBA Is Looking for a Virtual Administrative Assistant
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
1. 10-12 hours per week.
2. Primarily working from their home.
3. Available during the day.to connect with associational staff, leaders, and churches.
4. Highly knowledgeable of various software applications, digital communications, and social media.
5. Available for daytime onsite meetings twice per month.
6. Good organization and administrative skills.
7. Has a good knowledge of Baptists. (Perhaps even a member of your church.)
8. Will maintain many of our master files in a digital format as we are seeking to be a virtual office.
9. Good digital and personal communications skills.
10. Reports to George Bullard — Executive Director
The position is available immediately. Send vita/bio to George Bullard at GeorgeBullard@ColumbiaMetro.org.